Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Student Joshua SturMMale/United States Recent Activity
Deviant for 4 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 200 Deviations 482 Comments 8,080 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

A DIFFERENT SLENDER | Let's Draw #4 :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 1 1 Aftertale Halloween - Howdy Howdy Howdy :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 13 0 Difference - Avatar :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 2 0 Difference - Read Description :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 2 1 Teaser 3 :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 4 1 BARBARIC SNIVY AND DOOMBAT :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 5 1 Teaser 2 :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 1 1 aGitF | Back At the Warehouse :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 5 1 aGitF | Well, We're In Trouble :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 0 0 Teaser 1 :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 2 0 aGitF | Because He Wasn't :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 2 1 aGitF | What're You Thinkin'? :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 2 1 Little Buddy :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 1 0 aGitF | Lights On :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 1 0 aGitF | Super Star Sweet Shop :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 1 1 Good News Gator :iconmisfortunate-rai:Misfortunate-Rai 0 0


Stream doodles :iconkaitogirl:Kaitogirl 269 150 Undertale - Baby Makes 5 (What if) :icontc-96:TC-96 3,223 918 ss nake :icondancestor:dancestor 9 1 She Ride :iconpotoobrigham:PotooBrigham 164 25 Smack :iconpotoobrigham:PotooBrigham 168 12 Endertale!Frisk and Asriel Sprites :icontc-96:TC-96 1,401 170 Treat - Bree and Aura :iconpotoobrigham:PotooBrigham 137 10 FNAF - A Visitor to Parts and Service (Trade) :iconatlas-white:Atlas-White 567 34 FNAF - Coming Through the Screens (Goretober) :iconatlas-white:Atlas-White 909 85 Death by Glamour REDUX... :iconpdubbsquared:Pdubbsquared 418 40 Motivational Kyra :iconpotoobrigham:PotooBrigham 147 15 Half-Hearted Epilogue :iconkyrio:kyrio 35 11 Freckles :iconpotoobrigham:PotooBrigham 151 12 The Storm :iconchill13:chill13 55 52 Noogie :iconchill13:chill13 48 27 The Squad :iconpotoobrigham:PotooBrigham 167 16
I'm thinking of doing another drawing video, it's been a horribly long time, it's long overdue, but I have some time to do one this or next week.
If you have any suggestions for what I should draw for the video, feel free to leave some in the comments below.
Have a fantastic day, everybody!


Misfortunate-Rai's Profile Picture
Joshua SturM
Artist | Student | Digital Art
United States


Only 20% of my time playing Breath of the Wild is spent progressing the story. The other 80% is spent dicking around and exploring vast distances.
I got my dad a little curious about Let's Plays and he joined me in Metal Gear Solid V: By dads, for dads:
I hunted a fox in Breath of the Wild and its death animation made me really freaking sad.
So, uh....
I finally got to play Breath of the Wild today and when I looked up at the clock... it was five hours later. I've never played a game so long without stopping in forever.
I might finally get the chance to play Breath of the Wild tomorrow; fingers crossed!



Add a Comment:
Misfortunate-Rai Featured By Owner Edited Sep 10, 2016  Student Digital Artist
I'm a comment don't worry about me
Joe-Roberts Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2016  Professional Digital Artist
 Thanks for faving :)
Samus Aran by Joe-Roberts 
Redskame Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2016
Hey ! I'm not sure if you already know, but your zootopia drawing ( was featured on the ZNN !… (it's the number 18)

But I think they didn't add a link to your deviantart (I can't go to their 'source' link and see by myself) so I made a comment and linked your deviant art and your video, they won't miss proof !

Well, I was just saying that in case you didn't know ^^
Misfortunate-Rai Featured By Owner Jul 28, 2016  Student Digital Artist
Feels weirdly awesome to have something of mine put on something like that
Does kinda suck the source is wrong though, innit? Now to decide if I'm too lazy to sort this out or not...
Redskame Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2016
I made a comment and I saw you also did, we're two with proofs, so now we just wait a staff member sees them.

If they don't give attention, you can ask this guy
He's a staff member so I guess he can fix it ^^
DeaChaos Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2016  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the watch! I am a dummy! 
TifaCrimsonWings Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Thanks for the fav! :)
Misfortunate-Rai Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
meh, no problem.
Snakes are amazing
TifaCrimsonWings Featured By Owner Oct 16, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Right you are! :D
lordnightshadow Featured By Owner Aug 28, 2013
Add a Comment: